Pages

Monday 9 July 2012

Another MKG success story from Gerald Clark

Terry Friday asked me to contact you to let you know I have passed my test today  Yippeee!

 

I will be at the August meeting and I would like to talk to someone about volunteering as a trainee observer.

 

I have found the course extremely helpful, and hopefully I have managed to shed some of the bad habits I managed to pick up over the years. Terry has given me plenty more to think about, and I appreciate that. All the observers I met have been excellent with their advice and tact, and I can't praise the Institute highly enough.

 

If you ever feel you could use a Town Crier for promotion of the

Institute I would be more than happy to oblige.

 

Best wishes, see you next month,

Gez Clark.

No comments:

Post a Comment